If your school has MinecraftEdu licenses and is having a difficult time hosting within your school district IT guidelines, please contact us immediately!
We are working closely with MinecraftEdu to host this fine software in secure data centers external to school districts. We are part of an external hosting pilot program with MinecraftEdu and Snaju LLC. Snaju.com is able to host MinecraftEdu at the very reasonable rates posted on their site: www.snaju.com. We have access to servers around the country. Send me an e-mail today:
Crafting Young Minds was established to provide Minecraft servers for educational use.
Do I qualify? If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, your project will be considered:
1. Is this project demonstrating any of these disciplines? Business/Economics, Language Arts, Science or History.
2. Will this project benefit instructors and act as a learning aid?
To qualify, you do not have to be part of an educational institution. if you and a group of friends have a great project idea, submit a proposal and you might just be selected.
We will provide for your project for free:
1. Minecraft server (Limited slots - Please don't ask for a bunch of slots!)
2. Bukkit and any plugins you may need (plus limited help with plugin configurations)
3. (Limited) Teamspeak or Mumble Server (so you can communicate with teammates while building the project
4. (Optional) Web Site hosting for your project (so you can promote the project on the web)
Here are some examples of the type of projects we are looking for:
1. Business/Economics - Building a complete city with a currency, jobs, land for sale, businesses. For example see this: Snaju RPG City
2. Language Arts - Bring a scene from a book to life, realize a different ending of a story, make a scene from a book interactive.
3. Science - Build a scientific calculator, a working CPU or GPU or show fundamental digital logic, show chemical reactions, demonstrate scientific principles.
4. History - Build a castle, battle ground or a famous war, make an interactive city based in historical times.
In return, we simply ask for the following:
1. A video walk-through with CraftingYoungMinds on the title page and in the credits (posted to youtube or vimeo or sent directly to us).
2. A shout out on Twitter, Facebook, or some other social media to get our name out there so others can find us.
Please use the Proposal Form link at the top of this page to submit you project proposal.
If you have any issues with this site or need further information, please e-mail: